Dependable, Prompt Services from Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc.
- Management is accountable for providing a safe work environment, and for providing quality safety training.
- All employees must comply with health and safety policies.
- Employees must follow safe work practices and job procedures at all times.
- Employees must comply with all Provincial and Federal regulations designed to protect and maintain a healthy environment.
- Each employee is responsible for working safely and for working with equal concern for the safety of fellow workers and the general public.
- Safety will be achieved through the support and participation of everyone.
Prior performance & Experience
Bad Boyz Oilfield has worked within the energy sector since 1997 servicing Alberta, Saskatchewan & British Columbia. Bad Boyz Oilfield has been involved in all aspects of the industry including
- Double, triple, single drilling rigs both invert & polymer mud systems
- Land spraying drilling mud and cuttings in accordance with environmental direction
- Operated in remote locations during both winter and summer
- Transportation of TDG regulated fluids to disposal facilities – Terivita, Absolute, Secure etc
- Frac site support and clean up
- Working year on year with major produces along with junior producers
- COR certified continuously since 2006 demonstrating a robust externally audited health, safety and environmental program
- Management familiar with all aspects of the equipment and operations ensuring reliable service and break downs are dealt with as effectively as possible
- Fully compliant and often exceeding government health safety & environmental requirements
- Fully insured with WCB clearance
- Robust maintenance program and onsite mechanic to ensure the best possible reliability
- Green hand operator mentor and training program along with drug and alcohol testing program