Dependable, Prompt Services from Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc.
Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 1997 by owner Glenn Hesby to serve the oilfield, pipeline & municipal industries.
We carry a modern and up-to-date fleet of trucks, with newer rig shacks that our operators can live in on-site. All of our units are operated by trained and skilled field service professionals.
For further details on the kind of trucks we have available, please visit our Equipment & Services page.
Safety Is Everyone’s Responsibility
Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc. has a firm and long-standing policy that the health and safety of our employees and the protection of the environment are our highest priorities.
By working as a team, we have developed and maintained a high set of safety and readiness standards so that our resources are always available when you call. It works like this:
- Management is accountable for providing a safe work environment, and for providing quality safety training.
- All employees must comply with health and safety policies.
- Employees must follow safe work practices and job procedures at all times.
- Employees must comply with all Provincial and Federal regulations designed to protect and maintain a healthy environment.
- Each employee is responsible for working safely and for working with equal concern for the safety of fellow workers and the general public.
- Safety will be achieved through the support and participation of everyone.
With these policies in place, we believe that all risks can be controlled and that accidents can be avoided.
Prior performance & Experience
Bad Boyz Oilfield has worked within the energy sector since 1997 servicing Alberta, Saskatchewan & British Columbia. Bad Boyz Oilfield has been involved in all aspects of the industry including
- Double, triple, single drilling rigs both invert & polymer mud systems
- Land spraying drilling mud and cuttings in accordance with environmental direction
- Operated in remote locations during both winter and summer
- Transportation of TDG regulated fluids to disposal facilities – Terivita, Absolute, Secure etc
- Frac site support and clean up
- Working year on year with major produces along with junior producers
- COR certified continuously since 2006 demonstrating a robust externally audited health, safety and environmental program
- Management familiar with all aspects of the equipment and operations ensuring reliable service and break downs are dealt with as effectively as possible
- Fully compliant and often exceeding government health safety & environmental requirements
- Fully insured with WCB clearance
- Robust maintenance program and onsite mechanic to ensure the best possible reliability
- Green hand operator mentor and training program along with drug and alcohol testing program